A Word From The LORD: A Word From GOD: By His Ward: For The Pride of Machismo Renaissance
Hear, O Masculinism, The Laws and The Statutes and The Commandments, which I speak in thy hearing this day; and learn them, and be careful to do them.
1) Thou shall have no other Gods before The LORD.
2) Thou shall not make for thyself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in The Heavens above, or that is on the earth below, or that is in the water beneath the earth; thou shall not bow down to them or serve them: for The LORD thy God is a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Him; but showing Steadfast Love to those who love Him and keep His Commandments.
3) Thou shall not take The Name of The LORD thy God in vain; for The LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His Name in vain.
4) Remember the Sabbath Day, to keep it Holy. Six days you shall labour, and do all thy work; but the seventh day is a Sabbath Day to The LORD thy God: in it thou shall not do any work; neither you, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy man-servant, nor thy maid-servant, nor thy cattle, nor thy ox, nor thy sheep. For in six days The LORD made Heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them; and He rested on the seventh day: therefore The LORD blessed The Sabbath Day, and made it Holy.
5) Honour thy father and thy mother, that thy days may be long in the land which The LORD thy God will give thee.
6) Thou shall not kill.
7) Thou shall not commit adultery.
8) Thou shall not steal.
9) Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
10) Thou shall not covet thy neighbour’s house; thou shall not covet thy neighbour’s wife, or his man-servant, or his maid-servant, or his ox, or his ass, or anything that is thy neighbour’s.
But if thou, O Masculinism, will not obey The Voice of The LORD thy God or be careful to do all His Commandments and His Statutes which I command thee this day, then all these Curses shall come upon thee and overtake thee that Most Definitely will come upon The Church and overtake The Church:
1) Cursed be he who misleads a blind man on the road.
And cursed therefore be he that saith I have a father today, and that I am therefore neither weak nor needy nor afflicted nor destitute.
And cursed therefore be he that saith he need not give justice to the weak and the fatherless, or maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute, or rescue the weak and the needy, or deliver him from the hand of the wicked — all on the basis that I and the fatherless have a father that shoulders all those responsibilities.
Nitorina, ati Egun ati Epe ni fun enikeni ti o ba wipe emi Ikoro Iyineleda (ti won so oruko re ni, Adedotun Sanda) pe emi ni baba l’oni: ati Egun ati Epe si ni fun enikeni on na ti o si nitori re wipe nitorina emi o ki nse alaini agbara, emi o si ti fi ogun odun sun ekun, emi o si ki nse alaini on kan kan.
2) Cursed be he who perverts the justice due to the sojourner, and to the fatherless, and to the widow.
3) You shall not utter a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man, to be a malicious witness. You shall not follow a multitude to do evil; nor shall you bear false witness in a suit, turning aside after a multitude, so as to pervert justice; nor shall you be partial to a man with no power in his suit.
4) If you meet your enemy’s ox or ass going astray, you shall bring it back to him.
And cursed therefore be he that meets any of the children of mine gone astray, that are my wards and my writings; and that brings it not back to me.
5) You shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
6) Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.
And cursed therefore into giving seven lives for a life, seven eyes for an eye, seven teeth for a tooth, seven hands for a hand, seven feet for a foot, seven burns for a burn, seven wounds for a wound, and seven stripes for a stripe; be The Adversary that (most especially as The Serpent that is the Jesus Christ of Christianity) refuses to restore one-fold, until he has given all the substance of his House — even despite all The Subtilty of Cunning with which he would that I accept his plundering of my property.
7) The first-born of thy sons you shall give to The LORD. You shall do likewise with your oxen and with your sheep: seven days it shall be with its mother; on the eighth day you shall give it to The LORD.
And cursed therefore be The Church and all that is Christianity, that for centuries have been giving (with all The Evil Subtilty of Serpentine Cunning) the first-born of all its sons to any of the Gods in The Heavens due to Whom Solomon saith of The LORD,
“The LORD has placed the sun in The Heavens,
but has said that He will rather dwell in thick darkness.”
8) You shall not permit a sorceress to live.
9) You shall not wrong a stranger or oppress him, for the sons of Abraham were strangers in the land of Egypt. You shall not afflict any widow or orphan. If you do afflict them, and they cry out to The LORD, He will surely hear their cry, and He will kill thee with the sword, and your wives shall become widows and your children fatherless.
And cursed therefore be he that afflicts a stranger, and oppresses him into being a destitute and weak and needy. And cursed therefore be The Ejo l’abe Koriko unto whom I say,
You, Jesus Christ;
and You being The Church, and all that is of Jesus Christ;
and you being all of thee that sneak into my house and into my rooms to plunder me of the proceeds of my labour — like unto my Vaseline Blue Seal and my Infinity Perfume Roll-On and words and writings that are sons unto me:
You shall leave your Name to My chosen for a Curse,
and The LORD GOD will slay thee.
Ati iwo, Kristiani;
ati iwo, Jesu Kristi;
ati iwo ti a mo gege bi Ijo Kristiani;
ati iwo ti o nje gege bi gbogbo ohun Ile Jesu Kristi;
ati iwo ti o nje gege bi gbogbo eyin ti a ma yo wo inu ile t’emi, ati inu yara t’emi; lati ko l’ara ere ise owo emi — bi ti Vaseline Blue Seal t’emi ati Infinity Perfume Roll-On t’emi ati oro ti o nje gege bi omo si emi:
Iwo yio fi Oruko re si’le fun ayanfe emi
lati ma a fi gbe Egun ati Epe l’ori re;
OLUWA Olorun yio si pa e.”
See, I have set before you this day life and good, death and evil. Choose therefore Good, that The LORD may thereby give thee Life.