The following are those that I’m certain have been raping me, after having afflicted me with heavy sleep……..
- Professor Ilori’s house-boys. In other words, his security man, and those that work at his satchet water factory.
- The female tenant in my father’s house, where I live. The tenant, known as Mummy Ella, has bragged on a number of occasions of having raped me, and of having even infected me with HIV/AIDS.
- The night-guard that “secures" the neighbourhood of Alegongo-Akobo at night.
- The Igbo neighbour that lives beside my place of abode in my father’s house, and the illiterates that he orders to rape me.
- Adebayo Sanda, who is more popularly known as Bidemi, and his friends.
- Nihinlola Sanda, who has even bragged to Debayo that she raped me so she could infect me with all the diseases she has acquired whilst gadding shamelessly about.
- A female imbecile, brought by Nihinlola Sanda and the Iloris to rape me on a constant basis, until she got pregnant.
- Women or men most especially that Nihinlola Sanda brings over to my father’s house (where I live) to rape me on a daily basis.
I have been raped so wickedly by the men amongst these that at times when I use the toilet now, I pass out large amounts of blood along with the faeces. And women have gotten pregnant for me whose faces I do not even know. Also, just to prove the kind of mockery and derision that accompanies the rape, one of Professor Ilori’s house-boys was overheard this morning bragging to his ”colleagues” of having ejaculated into my mouth, whilst I slept.
I’m placing this on record now because it is obvious that the adversaries in Ibadan want to afflict me with a sexually transmitted disease as serious as HIV/AIDS. What with that which Nihinlola Sanda said (quoted above) and that which the adversary is seen to keep on saying, most especially after I have just been raped — that he/she thought I was doing homosexuality about, or that he/she thought I was sleeping around. Thus proving that rumours are being circulated about that I’m “doing homosexuality about,” and that I’m “sleeping around.” Rumours that will therefore have no one be surprised if I end up with a sexually transmitted disease as serious as HIV/AIDS.
Thus, I put this here now, to have everyone know that the adversary it is that is planning to afflict me with a sexually transmitted disease. Those that lie against me, claiming I’m sleeping around, or doing homosexuality about, should step forward and produce they whom I have been sleeping around with — to my face!
The adversary is desperate, knowing that he will soon be shamed, for The LORD is blessing me with long life, sound health, and prosperity.
Shame! Shame! Shame!
Shame on the adversary!
The LORD my God,
The LORD Is GOD!
— Ikoro Iyineleda; 17th of August, 2023.